Nrityayatri help dancers to stretch their boundaries of knowledge,imagination and thought process to enrich their experience about the classical art.
•February 2019 – Bharatanatyam Performance by Neha mondal Chakravarty & Parshwanath Upadhye
•December 2018 – Dance festival tour to Chennai.
•August 2018 – Performance & Workshop by Smt. Priyadarsini Govind
•June 2018 – ‘Disha’ – A performance by young dancers – Neha Apte & Anjali Hariharan
•May 2018 - Workshop on abhinaya Smt. Bragha Bessell
•January 2018 – Music Academy Dance Festival tour to Chennai
•January 2018 - ‘Unravelled’ by Dr.Janaki Rangarajan for Orange Diabetic Foundation
•January 2017 – Workshop on Aspects of Bharatanatyam by Shri. C.V. Chandrashekhar
•January 2017 – Premiere performance of ‘Unravelled’ by Dr. Janaki Rangarajan
•March 2017 – Lecture on ‘Choreography through ages’ by Shri. Ashish Khokar
•May 2017 – Workshop on abhinaya Smt. Bragha Bessell.
•November 2017 – ‘Utkarsh’ Children’s Day special programme of dance by Smt. Pavithra Srinivasan (PANCHATANTRA) & young disciples of Smt. Sheela Unnikrishnan’s Sreedevi Nrithyalaya.
•February 2016 – Workshop on Chhau by Shri. Rakesh Sai Babu
•May 2016 – Workshop on ‘Abhinaya’ by Smt. Bragha Bessell &’Laya and the art of Nattuvangam’ by Shri. Sheejith Krishna
•November 2016 – Workshop by Dr. Janaki Rangarajani in Mumbai
•November 2016 – Performance by Dr.Janaki Rangarajan in Kolhapur
• January 2015 – Workshop on ‘Variation in Jatis’ by Shri. Parimal Phadke
• February 2015- Performance by Kalakshetra Foundation – ‘Jatayu Moksham’
• May 2015 – Kalakshetra Outreach Workshop
• October 2015 – Performance & Workshop on Karanas by Dr. Janaki Rangarajan
• January 2014 –Lecture- Demonstration & Workshop on ‘Abhinaya’ by Priyadarsini Govind
• April 2014 -Lecture- Demonstration on ‘Make up for Dancers’ by Sanskruta Vernekar & ‘The Art of Compereing’ by Smt. Gauri Lagoo
• May 2014 – Workshop on the ‘Aspects of Dance-Theatre’ by Shri Vaibhav Arekar
• October 2014 - Lecture- Demonstration on ‘Light Designing for dance Performances’ by Shri Harshawardhan Pathak
• May,June 2013- Workshop & Performance by Padmabhushan Dhananjayans
• August 2013- Workshop on ‘Laya & Taal’ by Taalyogi Pt. Suresh Talwalkar
• October 2013- Lecture – Demonstration on ‘Choreography’ by Smt. Shama Bhate
• October 2013- Dance educational tour to Chennai, Chidambaram & Tanjavur
• January 2012- First dance educational tour to Chennai, Chidambaram & Tanjavur
• December 2012- Dance educational tour to Chennai, Chidambaram & Tanjavur
• Founded in 2011 October
"I HAVE SEEN NRITYAYATRI GROW IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS. IT ASPPIRES TO HOLD A HIGH STANDARD IN THE QUALITY OF EVENTS THAT THEY ORGANISE."
"NRITYAYATRI HAS BEEN DILIGENTLY WORKING AS AN ORGANISATION DEDICATED TO PROMOTING CLASSICAL DANCE IN ITS ENTIRETY"
"ART NEEDS A LOT OF PATRONAGE AND IT'S A PLEASURE TO SEE A YOUNG GROUP OF ARTISTS IN NRITYAYATRI WHO WORK TOWARDS CREATING AWARENESS AMONG THE STUDENTS OF ART TODAY. I CONGRATULATE THEM AND MY BEST WISHES AND SUPPORT TO THEIR EVERY VENTURE."
"WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF HOSTING THE DELEGATES FROM PUNE TO CHENNAI. THEY CAME TO OUR SCHOOL AND INTERACTED WITH SENIOR AND JUNIOR STUDENTS AND THE PARTICIPANTS LEARNT A LOT AND THEIR VISION IS WIDENED.”
"NRITYATATRI IS AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS MAKING VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS FOR CLASSICAL DANCES OF INDIA THROUGH ITS VARIOUS ACTIVITIES, BE IT WORKSHOPS, LECTURE-DEMONSTRATIONS, OR PERFORMANCES BY MAESTROS. NRITYAYATRI HAS TAKEN THE ASPIRANTS ON A JOURNEY OF ART"
A DANCER IS A YATRI - NRITYAYATRI. A DANCER IS ALWAYS FOREVER ON A JOURNEY, WHICH IS AN UNDENDING JOURNEY, BUT VERY EXCITING, VERY REJOICING. I REALLY LIKE THE TITLE ‘NRITYAYATRI’."